LATEST WATCH REVIEWS AND ARTICLES

RED12 STRAPS REVIEW
HAMILTON KHAKI KING SCUBA
DW5600C THE CLASSIC G-SHOCK
SINN U BLACK LAUNCH
WATCHES' DAY WHEEL LANGUAGES
BOUNCE FLASH FOR WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY

Note: Click on any pics below to view full-sized version (1024px).

Thursday, August 14, 2008

QUICK & DIRTY SIZE COMPARISION PICS

James (Riker) requested for some Debaufre Nav B and Davidsen Marina Militare size comparison pics. So here's some quick and dirty pics of the watches.

Nav B 48mm, Marina Militare 47mm.
Nav B's flatter, MM's thicker.
The MM's a pseudo vintage diver watch, while the Nav B's a pseudo vintage pilot watch.
Many guys had concerns if these watches would be too big for their wrists. I have puny 6.5"-6.75" wrists and I don't care and wear them. Yes it might seems like I am wearing alarm clocks on my wrist but I think it just takes getting used to. Ultimately all that matters is that I enjoy my watches. :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the comparison pics between the Debaufre Nav.B & MM47mm. It was exactly what I was looking for.

Regards,
James (Riker on WUS)

ANTON C said...

Welcome and thanx for supporting my blog too. :D

Dennis aka Katsuden said...

I like MM watch. The face is simpler and neater.

ANTON C said...

Both dials were designed to meet their uses in the past. :)

Jonathan aka striker698 said...

Hi me too have the same watch as you only diff mine is Steinhart.

turtletracks said...

where can you get the MM?
What do you mean its a "pseudo"

Ed Devin said...

I enjoy most of your articles,the articles are so nice for readers. you can buy my watches here www.gemcomminex.com.