LATEST WATCH REVIEWS AND ARTICLES

RED12 STRAPS REVIEW
HAMILTON KHAKI KING SCUBA
DW5600C THE CLASSIC G-SHOCK
SINN U BLACK LAUNCH
WATCHES' DAY WHEEL LANGUAGES
BOUNCE FLASH FOR WATCH PHOTOGRAPHY

Note: Click on any pics below to view full-sized version (1024px).

Sunday, August 1, 2010

UNBOXING AN NEW OLD WATCH

Fellow enthusiast Klaus Hausmann had made a unboxing video on the Timex Datalink Model 150 watch. This model (sub model number 69721/69737) was used in space missions, eg on the International Space Station about a decade ago.

It is kinda peculiar and interesting to do an unboxing of a Brand New but Old watch, since the watch is around maybe 13 years old, kinda like opening an old present or parcel that has been late for a decade. Everything inside feels so yesteryear and brings realization on how fast and far has technology and the human race progressed. Check it out here:



Thank you Klaus!

5 comments:

PUAShaman said...

Hello Anton,

you're welcome my friend - thanks for the very nice article :)

Regards,

Klaus

ANTON C said...

Thank you too.

Anonymous said...

Hi there.
Congratulations on your blog.
Could you please publish your email here, since I'm not able to open it on your profile?
Thank you!

ANTON C said...

Thanx, but I need to prevent spam, so would prefer people to click on my profile and email from there.

Anonymous said...

I can't because it automatically opens the e-mail program, and I don't use it... I use a Yahoo or a Gmail account.
I really wanted to contact you.